Hello all..

roz192003
roz192003 Posts: 6
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to the website.. love how convenient it is.. Im getting married in aug, and I need to fit in my dress comfortably.. I am going for my fitting this coming thursday, i am scared to death... but what ever she needs to do, i will allow, but i am a stress eater, so i have to work especially hard.. :) I lost 30 lbs 3yrs ago, i went from a 16 to a 10.. I have maintained pretty well. But the key for me now is not to over.. Its funny they teach us how to diet, but do we all know how live after we accomplish our goals...

I wish all of u luck...

Roz

Replies

• Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    HI!
    That's great that you've already lost and maintained. That means you've got a basic grasp on how to exercise and watch what you eat!
    I hope you find the forums and diaries to assist you on getting ready for your wedding!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.