Only allowed to eat 2 ounces of food at a sitting.......

Options
or 1/4 a cup of food to total 1200 cals. How in the hell is this possible?????? who can eat 2 oz as a meal? It is supposed to be the size of an apple......that is nuts!

I was hypnotized yesterday.. The session is called the Hypnotic Gastric Bypass. I can follow everything I just cannot follow the 2 oz meals.......what do you all think??????

Replies

• hushmonkey1234
    Options
    how often are you suppose to eat that?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    What I don't get is what kind of food would be (1/4 = 1200 cals x 4 quarters = 1 cup = 4800 calories) that many calories?? How can it possibly be healthy? :noway:
  • keysha00
    keysha00 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi..i also found this other sit that may be able to help you with that problem along with this site..i thin they both will work great together.

the site is

http://www.nowloss.com/how-to-lose-50-pounds-fast-in-5-months.htm

hope it helps..its suppose to tell you how much to eat depending on your weight and age .
    i think this site , the reason it tells you to eat 1200 is because thats the minimum.. the more you excursize
    the more you can eat .. that's the plan and the motivation..good luck
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.....I read it again, it's 1/4 cup portions......so I am to have no more then 2oz of a portion....I get it............DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    What I don't get is what kind of food would be (1/4 = 1200 cals x 4 quarters = 1 cup = 4800 calories) that many calories?? How can it possibly be healthy? :noway:

I think she meant no more than a 1/4 cup at each meal for a daily total of 1200 calories. Sounds pretty restrictive to me, if the goal is 1200 what is with the 2oz portion size? good luck with this. :flowerforyou: