Top half four dress sizes different than lower half?!

bally
bally Posts: 20
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I have lost 20 kilos (50 pounds?) but my dress sizes have only dropped two sizes and my thighs are still three dress sizes bigger than my top half which just doesn't seem right.

Does anyone know any exercises that I can do to drop ONLY the excess weight on my inner thighs? I'm a size eight on top now and I really don't want to lose anymore as you can see my ribs now which is not cool but I need to lose the thigh weight.... Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!
:bigsmile:

104371.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Congrats on your weight loss!!

I have the same problem I have done a lot of reading and the answer I have gotten is interval walking, or cycling, squats, and lunges.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    If it's fat on the lower half, there's no way to target fat loss. If you're talking about muscle, then the only thing I can think of is routines that lengthen and stretch the muscles like yoga, pilates, and running.

My bet is it is at least partly fat, if so, you just gotta keep working, don't worry, the body won't shrink past where it can, eventually you'll start losing it from the bottom half.
This discussion has been closed.