Nike training app

charelg
charelg Posts: 599 Member
I been using the Nike training app for women for a little over a few months, love it!! Its free and easy to understand. Just wondering if anyone else uses it, I would love some M f p people that use the same workout as me!!

Thanks,
Cg

Replies

• do you mean the thing that goes in your shoe? that syncs to your Ipod? If so I have been using this to track my running for about amonth and love it!!!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Hmmm, no never heard of that. It's an app for the iPad, called Nike training. Kinda like a p90 for women.
  • McKristy
    McKristy Posts: 53
    I LOVE it. I've been using it for awhile and do it about 3-4 times a week.
  • cvthatcher
    cvthatcher Posts: 47 Member
    i use it a couple times a week and it kicks my butt but i love it! i'm still doing all beginner ones tho =[
  • dhoddy
    dhoddy Posts: 35
    I LOVE it! I've been using it off and on, would like to use it more for the toning exercises I just need to buy a medicine ball.
    I really like the reward system is uses, with a new reward every block of minutes you complete.
    It works great on the iPhone because you can play Pandora (or your playlist) in the background and it pauses the music when the app talks about a certain workout, then resumes it when it's done. It's awesome!