reaching that calorie Goal.

Options
Hey, Anyone got any tips of foods to eat so i rech my 1200 per day, im in struggle town, :(

Replies

• HealthFreak1967
    HealthFreak1967 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    eat a banana in the morning, it will give you energy, vitamins, potassium, and fiber, and it had roughly 100 calories!

avocados, nut, seeds, and olive oil are great in salads or added to main dishes if you aren't afraid of a little healthy fats :)

dried fruits are good for upping your intake: dried plums (prunes) filled with fiber and so delicious, raisins added to cereal or trail mix, dried apricots, the possibilities are endless!

grains can help you eat more, try brown rice or couscous or quinoa! plus filled with minerals

nut butters spread on whole grain toast, try almond, hazelnut, peanut, cashew.

hope I helped!!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I agree with the above and don't leave out the vegetables, lots of them, our bodies neeed them too.
  • ashleyrlopez
    Options
    Cut some carbs out. You don't realize how much they add to your calories!!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    A table spoon of unrefined cold pressed coconut oil...it's good fat..has 125 cals per tbs. and is great to cook with or added to oatmeal or protein shakes...pb is also super high in calories!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Cut some carbs out. You don't realize how much they add to your calories!!

Or, better still - add some carbs in. They add to your calories and give you energy! just make sure you are getting lots of good nutrition for your calories (oatmeal, brown rice, bananas, grainy bread etc will give you much more nutirtion than cake, icecream or brownies).