Constant Craving by Doreen Virtue

Options
Has anyone read this book? Just started reading it and like it so far! Any thoughts on it?

Replies

• Julielynn83
    Julielynn83 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    NO ONE?
  • dat6308
    dat6308 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have many of her books and love her. I bought this book months ago and still sitting her on shelf. Have you read it?
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Nope haven't heard of it. Maybe I will check it out
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    I'm half way thru! I love it! It has made me realize alot of things about myself! I want to get her other books too! I think its a great book it you overeat! I am an emotional eater and I have always known it but I ignored the fact I was one! This book made me face the truth!
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    I read it 4 months ago and it helped me a lot! I was a serious emotional eater and found the insight and strategies in the book to be really helpful. I guess I like how she talks about "why" you are reaching for that extra slice of cake, what that says about the mood you're in. The book helped me become more aware of my eating habits, particularly why I crave the way I crave. Now I'm able to catch myself before I give into cravings. Like if I'm stress, I tend to reach for potato chips, so when I get that craving now I'll say "oh, I must be stress" so I go workout instead! lol. It's all about awareness. I looove this book!
  • Julielynn83
    Options
    I'm going to try taking walks when I get my cravings! If the weather is bad I will do one of my workout videos! I like the tips on buffets too! Even tho I try not to go when I do her tips help!!!! Like to look at all the selections first before you just pile on the food!