The best NSV I've had yet!!!

Options
Wouga
Wouga Posts: 145 Member
When my 9 year old daughter hugged me and said "wow, I can fit my arms all the way around you!"

Not only did they fit around me, but she could grab her hands behind my back...a month ago even touching fingertips would have been impossible for her.

Replies

• kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old niece 'measures' me every time she sees me (during a hug!). It's pretty cool, cos I see her once or twice a month, so she's always excited that she can reach further around!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's a huge NSV! Congrats.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    AWESOME THAT IS THE BEST EVER!!!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Thats a great NSV! Congrats!! xx
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    When my 9 year old daughter hugged me and said "wow, I can fit my arms all the way around you!"

Not only did they fit around me, but she could grab her hands behind my back...a month ago even touching fingertips would have been impossible for her.

And that my friends is the reason we've all done what we've done with our health, so our nearest and dearest can wrap their arms around us and tell us how proud they are of us. So nice to hear of your NSV!!! Well done & congrats.
  • Arwhite1865
    Arwhite1865 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Awww...how sweet lol. I'm 22 and don't have any kids myself, but this still brought a huge smile to my face. Congrats!
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options

And that my friends is the reason we've all done what we've done with our health, so our nearest and dearest can wrap their arms around us and tell us how proud they are of us. So nice to hear of your NSV!!! Well done & congrats.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Quoted for truth :flowerforyou: Fantastic NSV
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Thats a fantastic NSV! Xxx
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's the best NSV! Awesome.
  • DRees10
    DRees10 Posts: 16
    Options
    My girlfriend said a similar thing to me recently :D
  • nannabannana
    Options
    So sweet..Congratulations!!!
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    awesome. kids are brutally honest. gotta love when it's positive.
  • ineedthis4me
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congratulations!
  • buyer225
    buyer225 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is probably a stupid question but I'm fairly new here. What does NSV stand for?
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • JamminAng
    JamminAng Posts: 36
    Options
    Buyer225 - NSV is non scale victory! We live for 'em! :-)

Congrats on the NSV! Brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my face! AWESOME!
  • NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All that JM is paying off! What a fabulous victory!
  • rachaela06
    rachaela06 Posts: 167
    Options
    That is the sweetest thing, I love how our kids can motivate us without knowing they are doing it. Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    That is one of the best NSV's I've read yet! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!