This is too funny :)

Options
It's 1100hrs, I just woke up and I'm starving. But I simply cannot eat breakfast until I log it in on MFP. I think I'm addicted to this site! Guess there could be worse things to be addicted to. Hope all you other pals are enjoying this Sunday...keep up the good work!

Replies

• mrsschoondog
    mrsschoondog Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    kamcat73, I'm with you! I too just woke up and weighed myself and ran straight to my computer to log it on MFP! Also logging my breakfast bofore I eat it keeps me from sneaking in other food!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of something that happened earlier last week. My wireless internet was acting up one night and I couldn't connect to read or post on the threads I follow, so instead of bagging it til the next day, I troubleshooted for an hour and a half & tweaked my router until it started working wirelessly again. Unfortunately, this kept me up til midnight and I have to get up at 4 am to go to work.:grumble: My afternoon nap did NOT come soon enough!!:yawn:

I guess if you are going to be "addicted," better MFP than a few other things that aren't healthy....like chocolate, ice cream, pizza, beer....ooo, gotta go, it's breakfast time!!:laugh:

Seriously, I am NOT having any of the above for breakfast. Just logged my nutrition bar and small can of V-8 before going out to pick up the steaks for Fathers' Day dinner. :smile:

Happy Sunday to all.:flowerforyou:
  • clcole522
    clcole522 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    kamcat73, aren't you glad I told you about this site!! I told you, you wouldn't find a better site :) Glad that your loving it...Talk with you soon..

Cat
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    LOL, yup, I am very thankful to Cat....she is the reason I am here :) Thanks girl!