whats the lowest calorie choclate bars?

Options
124»

Replies

• KM0692
    KM0692 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know that when I tried Weight Watchers out, a 3 Musketeers bar was one of the lowest point chocolate bars I could find in their database.
  • Sofaa1
    Sofaa1 Posts: 19
    Options
    Cavalier belgian chocolate :)

It is a chocolate made with stevia, so you get less carbs from it. It is not necessarily much lower in calories, but it is definitely a better option.

http://www.cavalier.be/
  • jess17587
    jess17587 Posts: 153
    Options
    normally stuff mixed with wafer - cadburys time out bars
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,545 Member
    Options
    M&M's are 3.4 calories a piece. If I am having a chocolate craving, eat like 10 of them, one at a time.

"Life choice" Double chocolate protein bars are great and only 190 cals, the chocolate crunch ones are great too at only 160 calories.

Plain Hershey bars are 210 calories per bar. Half of one usually fulfills me.

Fat free chocolate ice cream (The 90 cal kind) is pretty good stuff.

Swissmiss diet cocoa is only 25 cals a cup. Add mini marshmallows for around 25 cals to sweeten it up even more.

Sometimes I keep Haviland dark chocolate mints in the fridge and have one after a meal. They are 27 cals a piece.

I heard dark chocolate will satisfy you faster then milk chocolate. One of my favorites is Lindt 50% dark. They are 50 cals a square though.

Hersey's is not real chocolate*, it is vomit-smelling garbage. I just buy a nice, dark chocolate (70-75% cacao) with few ingredients. No particular brand, I am sampling, lol.

*My opinion, obviously. My husband loves the disgusting stuff
  • tillycrooke
    tillycrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Cadbury's Curly surly is 115 calories per bar

Curly Wurlys make you feel like you've had a real treat..
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Replying to zombie thread just to say that British sweets always sound so much better than American sweets because they have the best names.
  • NoXCuses4me
    Options
    Not really a chocolate bar but Quest bars have proved to be a great substitute for when I'm craving chocolate. Double chocolate chunk actually tastes like chocolate!

Was just about to post this! They are great, aren't they? And 20+ grams of protein for the calorie hit as well....

If I have to have chocolate candy, a Lindt Truffle will usually do the trick! Just one small truffle will satisfy you more than a whole cheap candy bar, imo! 80 calories each.
  • HarrietNicoleP
    HarrietNicoleP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tend to go for:

Yoo Moo Chocolate Heaven Fro Yo (162Cals)
    25 Jelly Beans (100Cals)
    Giant Love Hearts (130Cals)