HEY NEWBIES!!! Over here.....

Options
arewethereyet
arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
I just went through all my pictures for the year. WOW!! What a difference a year and a lot of hard work makes!

I just wanted to say...............take pictures. I dont care if you throw up when your done uploading them (which I actually did after the first photo session!) I am so thankful today that I have those pictures.

I have a ways to go, and the undies shots still make me a bit sick to my stomach:laugh: but when compared to where I was...........BAM!! I am one happy camper.

I have been a bit down due to no weight loss and the inches have not changed. I had a tummy shot (blech) from March and when I compared it to June I noted definition. Still fat, but I can SEE the difference.

So pleeeeeeeeeeeeease take some shots. Try to pick an outfit you can photo in from start to finish, like tight biker shorts and sports bra (I didnt do this and really wish I had)

Good luck to you!! Stick with it and I PROMISE you will be happier in 1 year, just like ME!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    nyc013-1.jpg52409004.jpg
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Wow, great job girl! I can SEE the difference as well! I started mid-May and have taken a couple of pictures so far. I'm glad you posted this, I'll defnitely take some more.

Congrats and all the best! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I just went through all my pictures for the year. WOW!! What a difference a year and a lot of hard work makes!

I just wanted to say...............take pictures. I dont care if you throw up when your done uploading them (which I actually did after the first photo session!) I am so thankful today that I have those pictures.

I have a ways to go, and the undies shots still make me a bit sick to my stomach:laugh: but when compared to where I was...........BAM!! I am one happy camper.

I have been a bit down due to no weight loss and the inches have not changed. I had a tummy shot (blech) from March and when I compared it to June I noted definition. Still fat, but I can SEE the difference.

So pleeeeeeeeeeeeease take some shots. Try to pick an outfit you can photo in from start to finish, like tight biker shorts and sports bra (I didnt do this and really wish I had)

Good luck to you!! Stick with it and I PROMISE you will be happier in 1 year, just like ME!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

loveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gifloveshower.gif
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Such good advice! I was miserable when I looked back to my old pictures and found that I only had about a half dozen, that means I took myself out of the pictures of my first two kid's lives....I have my memories, but they will fade, I'm heartbroken that I didn't get my weight under control earlier. I'm busy trying to make up for it now! I don't know how to post the before after pics here, but I added them to my profile...heaviest 290 lbs, reached 194 lbs six months later...I was determined and followed this site religously! Now I'm at 215 since having a baby in March...I will post pictures again after I get back under 200!!! My goal now is to reach 180 and I know I can do it!!! I will never be that 290 gal again, I don't recognize her, she was not a happy person...so sad!

Take your pictures, keep them hidden if you must, but don't be like me and erase yourself from your families memories......I'm proud now when I look back at the few I have and realize how far I've come!!!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You're looking great and healthy too! I like the before/after pics. They really inspire me more than I can say.

I've got the 'Pukey Pics' ready- now all I need is The Hotness Pics :laugh:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'll try to toughen up and get in front of the camera.:sick:
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Well good job. You look great!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!