NSV! New notch in my belt

Options
Before I started down this weight-loss path I had almost outgrown my belt. I was at the last (5th) notch. Over the past couple weeks or so I had been at the first notch. Yesterday I had to pull my pants up all day long, so this morning I put a new notch in my belt! Woohoo!

Replies

• lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!
  • summaryzn
    summaryzn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    now THAT is something to get excited about!
  • keegannati
    keegannati Posts: 114
    Options
    Great! It's an awesome feeling when your clothes are suddenly too big.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    :smile: :happy:
    Great job!
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm also tracking my progress through my belt. I've got a belt that I grew too big for.I'm wearing it now and am on hole 3. I can't wait to have your success and have the belt outgrow me!
  • Bluescat1
    Bluescat1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Before I started down this weight-loss path I had almost outgrown my belt. I was at the last (5th) notch. Over the past couple weeks or so I had been at the first notch. Yesterday I had to pull my pants up all day long, so this morning I put a new notch in my belt! Woohoo!

It Feels good to put another hole in the belt.
    I went out and bought a hole punch for my belts, it's almost worn out.
  • faithstephenson
    faithstephenson Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I had to go buy new belts about a month ago. It felt so good! Congrats!
  • Dlopez678
    Dlopez678 Posts: 97
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I'm proud to have you as an mfp friend. You are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!