Hi all

Options
Today is day 2 for me. I have done well on other 'extreme' programs, and then gained all back and then some. So far, I really like the concepts here, and it is relatively easy to track what I eat. My cousin has been here a while, and done FABULOUS. She recently told my sister, and she started a few weeks ago, and is doing great, too.

I am looking forward to a long and healthy life, full of fun and outdoor activities with my kids!

(I hope I am doing the ticker thing right.) :smile:
233330.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Hey it worked...:tongue:
  • msmel
    msmel Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi nice to meet you, good luck with your goals..you can do it!

*the ticker code goes in your setting signature.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou:
  • ksumme
    ksumme Posts: 283
    Options
    Thanks everyone. (thanks for the tip on the signature, too.):wink:
  • marybottoms
    marybottoms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello there sis! I am glad that this is working for you! I love that you don't have to be so strick as we did with some of our other diet tries. Hey I had enough calories leftover last night that I could have frozen yogurt with strawberries!!! How cool is that and I don't feel guilty. :love: Keep up the good work!!! Mary