the scale lies!!!!

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
i got on the scale today and im still at 135...granted ive had my aunt flo visit this week...but i havent gained or lost any weight since it started....then i took my measurements and I have lost 7 inches around my belly button in just 2 weeks!...so yes the scale lies lol

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    i can not wait until i hit 135 again...that is phenomenal that you've lost 7 inches, that is practically a whole ruler in size!!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    i got on the scale today and im still at 135...granted ive had my aunt flo visit this week...but i havent gained or lost any weight since it started....then i took my measurements and I have lost 7 inches around my belly button in just 2 weeks!...so yes the scale lies lol

Well, it didn't lie... :laugh:
    7 inches is a lot!
  • hasiangirl

Well, it didn't lie... :laugh:
    7 inches is a lot!

lol yea but if i lost 7 inches shouldnt i lose some weight as well?...ive been at 135 for about a week lol... the only thing i can think of is that ive gained some muscle
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    You lost 7 inches in a week?
  • hasiangirl
    You lost 7 inches in a week?

in 2 weeks.... but i think a lot of it was bloated weight
This discussion has been closed.