May Challenge- 5 plus pounds

Options
Looking for a few women with similar goals- eating healthy and exercise. We would start on May 1 with a weigh in and then log both the calories we consume and the calories we burn daily. And then weigh in each week. I think this could help us (*me*) be more accountable. If you are interested please leave a quick note by April 28 (after that the group will be closed). I will divide the group into teams of 5 or so to increase each other's support (kind of like Biggest Loser style) and the groups can work together for additional support for their members. Also please note if you would be willing/able to be a team captain. Please only sign up if you are truly committed to sticking with it for a month. Thanks!

Replies

• Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! Looking at May as a fresh start.
  • TamikaAnn
    Options
    Yes sign me up please!!!
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would love to! I think I have about 5 pounds to go to get to my goal weight so this would be great!

I say "think" because I haven't weighed in all month. It was kinda a motivation tool for me to work really hard so that I wasn't disapointed after a whole month. It's getting sooo close that it's actually hard to stay off the scale now lol.
  • tris2002
    tris2002 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im interested!!!!
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im in! Just tell me where I'm supposed to "check in"...I haven't actually joined a group before!
  • Cheri1218
    Cheri1218 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    For one month, I can do it!!
    Thanks for orgaznizing this.
    -cheri
  • jdjohnson238
    Options
    Im in
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I need someone to hold me accountable right now!
  • MicahMaryLouise
    Options
    I wanted to do something like this for May! I need a fresh start and to get my butt in to gear for summer. I am in.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i'm in for this too, i ht a little bump but am back again and would love this to keep me going
  • kroderick
    kroderick Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am in too - I need to lose way more than 5lbs! But its a start. Hubby is coming home soon from deployment, so I would love to get a little bit lower on the scale! :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sounds good,I need some extra motivation for May!
  • Deothomo
    Deothomo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    would love to join, thanks alot
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I failed the April lose 9% challenge. Five lbs is a far more realistic goal :)
  • Angelcakes2010
    Angelcakes2010 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ok sounds like a good plan I have a trip at the end of may that I would like to drop 5 for.
  • florencekane
    Options
    I'm in. Just let me know what I do next.
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I would love the additional support and to be held accountable.
  • ErinI5787
    ErinI5787 Posts: 18
    Options
    Totally in :)
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I am interested!
  • rodakowe
    rodakowe Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in!