Need some help.......Any suggestions????

Options
My birthday is at the end of next month!!:bigsmile: i want to loose maybe five or ten lbs!:smile: Fifteen would be amazing!:noway: i was just wondering if anybody had any weight loss suggestions????:huh:

Thank you sooooo much.:smile:
Maggie

Replies

• mizzoucheer
    Options
    Cardio, Cardio, Cardio. Running is the fastest and easiest way for me. All you need is a road and some shoes! If you eat according to the guidelines set here on this website and do daily cardio (as much as you can) you will be successful! I know it sounds easier than it is, but just take it one day at a time Good Luck and let us know how it turns out!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I think you should try aerobics. Something like turbo jam. You can burn up to 1000 calories an hour. It has been 1 week and I've lost 3lbs!!. Also eat the net calories this site gives you. It really works.
  • maggieburden12
    Options
    thank you guys sooooo much!!!!!:smile:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Cardio is great, Make sure you are getting your heart rate up and sweat. If you are sluggish you may find that doing some weight lifting or strenght exercise will help increase your metabolism.

Run
    push-ups
    pull-ups
    sit-ups
    squats

And eat good healthy foods try to eat every 2-3 hours.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    cardio and following the calories on the site for sure!
  • camf1217
    camf1217 Posts: 11
    Options
    LIFT WEIGHTS
    lean muscle burns more calories than fat. Plus lean muscles is just that its lean. Lean muscle takes up a third of the physical space as fat does. So on the scale you may weigh the same, but you will be leaner.