NSV...Visiting previous co-workers

Options
Last week I went to my old company that I left 10 months ago (when I was at my highest weight of 313lbs). The gentleman that works at the front desk recognized me (after doing a double take). He called my friend and said "Half of Kim F is here to see you". It was one of my favorite compliments I have received to date!

Replies

• Jenniece
    Jenniece Posts: 4
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    LOVE, LOVE LOVE! THIS NSV! Congrats! I hope someone says that to me one day. I've lost almost 40 and only one person has said anything.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Oooooh hhehehehehehehe this is a cute NSV!!!! Love it! Greaet job! :)
  • cindoje
    cindoje Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep it up.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I work as an engineer in a manufacturing facility and I was walking on the floor one day when a guy that I worked on a project with last fall stopped while driving his forktruck and said (without thinking and meant no harm) " Hey have you lost weight, I was looking at your _ss and its gone" I laughed and he turned red. It was a good compliment!
  • lrnpage
    lrnpage Posts: 27
    Options
    haha this is great! :D possibly one of the greatest compliments ever :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!