38lbs down, half way there 200-162

Options
6328402_3036.jpg

Sorry the second picture is blurry, my hands aren't all the steady when it comes to taking pics of myself D:

Replies

• WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    You look great!
  • lrnpage
    lrnpage Posts: 27
    Options
    You look great!

thankyou! :D
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • lrnpage
    Options
    you look fantastic!

thankyou so much :D you guys make me smile :D After 9 months of really struggling with my weight it's nice to finally see some progress, especially between these two pictures :)
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!

thankyou so much :D you guys make me smile :D After 9 months of really struggling with my weight it's nice to finally see some progress, especially between these two pictures :)

I know the feeling! keep up the great work!!! whatever you're doing - you're doing it right!
  • lrnpage
    Options

I know the feeling! keep up the great work!!! whatever you're doing - you're doing it right!

don't worry, i don't intend to stop any time soon :D and i'm enjoying my healthy eating much more than i ever enjoyed being 200lbs haha - i can't wait until i get to 130 - that will literally be my lowest weight since i was 11 years old so it will certainly be a nice challenge :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!