Whatcha Reading?

Options

Replies

• onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Women Food and God.....(thanks to my HLP for recommending it)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm reading "Over the Edge" by Jonathan Kellerman--it's part of the Alex Delaware series.
  • kp63
    kp63 Posts: 7
    Options
    I had just got done reading That Camden Summer.It's a great romance novel,but it's not like the other ones I have read before.It's very sweet.:)
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    Currently I'm reading 1)my Bible, 2)Drawing Near: a Life of Intimacy with God, and 3) I just got the Hunger Games books 1& 2 so far. Haven't started the Hunger Games yet but I'm very excited about it!
  • phillieschic
    Options
    "10 Days To A Less Defiant Child"
    "Why Me?"

I just finished:
    "Growing Up Amish"
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading The Bloggess's book called Let's Pretend This Never Happened. Loooved it! Her blog is fabulously sarcastic & hilarious! thebloggess.com
  • hjohn09
    hjohn09 Posts: 9
    Options
    Oh, that was a good one. It took me a couple of chapters to get use to the "Futuristic" part of it but once I did I couldn't put it down.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    "Let's Pretend This Never Happened" by Jenny Lawson. Hilarous!

Yay someone else read it, too!!
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey triology :blushing: :love:
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Just finished 'we need to talk about Kevin' by Lionel Shriver and just stated The Associate by John Grisham.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Invisible Monsters - Chuck Palahniuk
    Such a great writer! I can really sink my teeth into his books.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm currently getting into Game of Thrones and finishing up The Help since I stopped reading that one to finish The Hunger Games trilogy.

I also have The Night Circus and Water For Elephants on deck! I just got a kindle so I'm excited to get some new books going :smile:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I just finished Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.

I need something new to pick up.
  • _Blue_
    _Blue_ Posts: 6
    Options
    The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King. It came out yesterday, I love the Dark Tower books.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    rereading the awakening by kate chopin
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    Just finished all three of the Fifty Shades of Grey books. Very good!

I also read The lucky One. Book was way better then the movie but it always works out that way. But then again there was eye candy during the movie! :love:
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Options
    The Lucky One ( I know its sappy)

But I just finished "IT" by stephen king awhile ago and needed something different.

I just finished reading The Lucky One last month. Not my usual reading type. Now I'm reading Heart Sick by Chelsea Cain. OMG is all i can say wow
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Clash of Kings book 2 in the Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin. LOVE IT!
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm currently getting into Game of Thrones and finishing up The Help since I stopped reading that one to finish The Hunger Games trilogy.

I also have The Night Circus and Water For Elephants on deck! I just got a kindle so I'm excited to get some new books going :smile:
    I enjoyed The Help too but got tired of the fact that even in my head I was reading it in a Southern drawl!!!! Lol!
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm currently reading book three of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy: Fifty Shades Freed.