My First Months Success!

Options
Hi everyone, I wanted to share my first months achievements with you all. I just started my weight loss journey on March 26, 2012. Exactly one month ago. I go to the gym 4 days a week and do Zumba at home on CD 1 day a week. At the gym I do 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio on MWF and I do cardio on Tuesdays with the Zumba at home on Thursdays. I rest on weekends. I started out at 220 lbs and am now down to 210 lbs. In one month I have lost 10 lbs and 12" total on measurements. I've lost 3" on Hips, 3" on my waist, 1/2" on each Thigh, 1" on each arm, and 3" on my chest. I'm very happy with my results so far. I still have a long way to go to goal which is 145 lbs. but I will keep you all updated monthly.
I am attaching a side by side of my face, I don't know if you can see a difference or not but here goes...

before
217lbface.jpg

After
210lbface.jpg

Replies

• gwynb041109
    gwynb041109 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great time! :)
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Good job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can definately tell you have lost some under your chin :) WTG! Keep it up!
  • jeffarthur
    jeffarthur Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great commitment...good for you
  • proudtruckersgirl
    proudtruckersgirl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the engouragement. I'm looking forward to the next month. :)
  • DawnShoe0726
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm just starting my weight loss journey and i can only hope to do as good are you, Keep it up!!
  • Jesslhernandez
    Jesslhernandez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    amazing job !!! I can def see a differance ! keep it up lady your def setting a great bar for yourself and being a positive role model for the rest of us that are just on our first month THANKS =)
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG keep up the great work!!!
  • Marge321
    Marge321 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow !! Can see nice results !! Keep up the good work !
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! Way to go!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    good job! awesome achievement! stick with it even when the going gets tough, u will break thru the toughness and you will be tough!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Have you changed the foods you eat? Your skin def looks better.
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    can really see a difference :) Keep up this good work :)))
  • dre3173
    dre3173 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    that is so amazing congrats to you your hard work is paying off and yes i can see the difference
  • Candoall
    Candoall Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • nursemeyer
    Options
    Wooooo-hoooooo! So excited for you! Rock on!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!