When you realize, something has to give.

Well, hello there.
I'm a 22 year old college student, attending full time, studying secondary education social studies, who is also works a full time job as a pharmacy tech. Now, you'd think that means I'm always running, and well, it'd be true.

I guess this is just a stepping stone for me, admitting I need to change things in my life, starting with my unhealthy lifestyle. I'd love some friends in the journey, and some positive-ness. :]

Happy Thursday!

Replies

• soosun
    soosun Posts: 129 Member
    Good for you! You just have to decide that you are not going to give, but one negative thing in your life has to change. I hope you decide what that is and make a plan to follow it. It is tough out there!
  • SELUSneak
    SELUSneak Posts: 21 Member
    :] Thank you!
    This'll sound horrible, but I was watching the biggest loser earlier, and seriously was thinking, "Oh, I'll start a diet.. Tomorrow!" And was about to go get fast food and it hit me, this isn't right.
    I think since I've actually sat down, made this, and already started with a grocery list, and made lunch and dinner for the day, maybe I can pull through.
    Thankfully I have a great partner who's onboard with me, so hopefully we'll both keep each other motivated!
  • soosun
    soosun Posts: 129 Member
    That is a great realization that you just had. I have been there. I was thinking of diving off the program that I had been on for two months, and then I just sort of leafed through all the writing down of foods, exercise, measurements and realized I had put in a lot of work and if I didn't really get my head on straight I was going to just give it all up, and honestly, I have learned to respect myself enough finally that I just could not give in to temptation and I stuck it out and I am so glad. It gets easier each time to choose the right for you. Go get 'em, Tiger!