I want to eat a pan of magic cookie bars.......

Options
2»

Replies

• nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Have only 1, then think about whether or not and how much better you feel or don't feel. Then try an activity of some sort other than eating related, and compare.

Feel better! :flowerforyou:
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    Sometimes I head to the mall and push my two yr old in his stroller. It's fun to window shop and the mall food is so overpriced I'm not even tempted.

Good luck!

PS You may have a sad day here and there but if you blow your hard work, there'll be many sad days! Just keep pushing forward and know you're human. Sadness is normal, just don't let it sabatoge your hard work!
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    I am soo depressed today. usually I use my feelings to get motivated. Today however, I am too down to do anything. I seriously want to make and eat an entire pan of magic cookie bars! I know I shouldnt but need a little motivation or laughs.....something to get my head above this water! thanks
    How do you cope with sad days?

As others have said, get outside!

In addition, I find that a good, hard, full-on sweaty workout really helps. It's hard to get started, but you can really work out any anger and once the adrenaline and natural endorphins kick in, you start feeling awesome. Follow that up with a hot shower and eat your exercise calories in a good quality protein and some complex carbs, and you'll be on a food high for quite some time.
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    just for fun I checked the kcals....one serving 167 the whole pan of 36....... 6012 calories! that helped a little! I will not eat all of them now!!

Wow, what a fantastic idea--I will def. do that next time I want to drown my sorrows in food! I usually don't log until after I've eaten, and then I feel like sh**!