Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Lol...right there with you man!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    There are things I want to do on you, but hate is not one of them! :smooched:

what she said.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list.

Unless the poster bashes Atheists/Christians why is it a problem for them to only have Christians/Atheists on their friends list. If it gives them another thing in common with the person and will help motivate them to lose more weight. Why is it a bad thing? It doen't need to be an issue.

Did he say it was bad? No.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Looking for Christian Friends Only? Well somebody else wants only atheists on their list.

Unless the poster bashes Atheists/Christians why is it a problem for them to only have Christians/Atheists on their friends list. If it gives them another thing in common with the person and will help motivate them to lose more weight. Why is it a bad thing? It doen't need to be an issue.

Why would it be a problem to have a friend who doesn't believe exactly the same voodoo that you do?
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm part of the coalition for bugs in nether regions and I take offense to this. My other CBNR's unite!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

But what if he thinks it needs to be an issue?

Go start a thread bashing people who feel differently than you do...it's very theraputic!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    I am now going to purposefully not start a thread.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yep!
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options

goodness gracious some people can argue with anything....

OP- good points! FEels like a "duh" moment but not everyone gets it! :drinker:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

Yes, let's just pick and choose what piece of his whole post we want to question.

I'm pretty sure the point to his thread has nothing to do with religion, or lack thereof, but more the cause/effect of someone posting a strong opinion about ANYTHING. Post an opinion and you'll have 43 people supporting it and another 43 making another thread in opposition to it.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Guess Newton saw this coming before us.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    *****es love science.

funny-pictures-cat-does-science.jpg
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    REPORTED!!!

For actually making sense :smooched:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Yes, let's just pick and choose what piece of his whole post we want to question.

I'm pretty sure the point to his thread has nothing to do with religion, or lack thereof, but more the cause/effect of someone posting a strong opinion about ANYTHING. Post an opinion and you'll have 43 people supporting it and another 43 making another thread in opposition to it.

Lol, but that would involve common sense and personal responsibility.

This is the internet hun, those things are illegal.
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    Dear Mr. Clean,
    I'm not sure what I believe or rally behind so please don't discourage the posters who tell me what to think, which spiritual entity I should pray to, what kind of food to eat, when and where I should keep it in my pants or whip it out, and last but not least how best to work out. Without these forums expounding on the absolute truth of their point of view, I would be lost and wandering in a wasteland of uncertainty.
    Sincere thanks,
    Christi

** Or is that THE Rock? Hmmm, really not sure. Distracted by muscley manness.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    The whole point of OP's post was stating that it is "bad" to post the threads of "Looking for (insert type of person here) to add to friends list." I fail to see how this is a problem. Isn't it each individual's choice what type of person they want to have as friends? Isn't it intolerant to say that "You can't have only Atheists/Christians/18-25 yr. olds/5'2" women as your friends." If that is who the person is comfortable having on their friends list, why does it need to be an issue?
  • Swissy98
    Swissy98 Posts: 25
    Options
    I meant to say.... I agree with Christi!!! Well said :)