JUNE SHREDDERS WEEK 4

Options
2»

Replies

• TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I am not reporting because I took the week off to let my plantar fasciitis settle down. I was in such pain when I tried to work out that I decided to give it a week of ice and only easy walks. I would love to see this go into July so I could get back on track. I got back on the Eliptical today for 10 minutes and will see how the foot feels in the morning.

This is such a bummer! When I started getting the foot pain again it really kicked my motivation to work-out and eat well down the toilet. Hopefully it feels good in the morning.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Anywho I have been thinking of doing the shred for all of July. I would restart July 1/DAY1/Level 1 however I would use heavier weights and do my best NOT to do ANY modified moves. I too have lost inches, but the scale has not changed much.....hopefully some muscles thanks to Jillian :smile:

I would like to know what you guys think?....I can keep everyone's numbers and keep going...or scrap them. Up to you guys!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Definately up for doing the Shred in July! Since I'm going to be finishing up the June Shred in July anyway, I might as well finish out the month! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    I am up to doing shred all of july, too.
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    Just finished day 9 level 1

July I will complete level 2 and three, I'll have more time :drinker:

Keep pushing play!!

Go shredders!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    SWEET!!! I am looking forward to continuing the shred and eating clean!! It will be nice to have you guys to motivate me to stick to it.....as I am moving 12 hours NORTH. Going to be on top of lake Superior lol oh soooo beautiful there!

anyhow, with packing, cleaning, painting......I will need this to help me for sure!! Thanks Everyone!!

Happy SHredding!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    I'm game for Shredding in July. My mom just asked me to do the Shred with her so this works out perfectly. I too will start over Level 1/day 1 but I will try not to do so much modification either. Vans just keep my numbers going and I'll still send you my final numbers for june and the measurements can be my starting measurements for July.

Let's keep it up!!!!
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 3!!!! Woo-Hoo! Almost through the whole DVD!
    Level 3 was definately hard but not as horrible as I thought it would be! :smile:
    Although, there is a little part of me that's scared of Jillian so I assume each new level is going to be unbearably hard! :laugh:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3...and I am DOWN 9.8 pounds so far for JUNE.....and there is still a couple days left. I plan on tacking my measurements today as well!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I think 1 more month will almost bring me to my goal :smile: eeee I cant wait :happy:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Day 5 of level 3...and I am DOWN 9.8 pounds so far for JUNE.....and there is still a couple days left. I plan on tacking my measurements today as well!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

I think 1 more month will almost bring me to my goal :smile: eeee I cant wait :happy:

Way to go!!! That's awesome!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Level 3, Day 3 DONE!!! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting