Daily Check In / Challenge 6/22/09

Options
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No. I can't figure out why I'm having such a hard time. But I am not giving up!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No, I did not exercise

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? As far as my healthy eating program...Nothing!

What would I have done differently? Exercised in the morning. Split a dessert instead of having the whole thing.

What is today's personal goals? I know this sounds obvious...stay within my calories and exercise - back to basics.

Daily Challenge: Visualize yourself at your goal, what will you look like? How will you feel? What will you do? What will you wear? Etc.

Replies

• naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I didn't workout but I did work in my garden.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kept really hydrated during my gardening in the heat.

What would I have done differently? Started gardening earlier in the day, it kicked my butt.

What is today's personal goals? I started Couch to 5K today and want to keep up my exercising every day to prepare for this run in September.