The Voices in My Head

Options
Okay, before you start to judge me off of the subject of this post, hear me out . . . I don't think I need to be committed yet. I have been dieting for the last 2 years, losing a total of 65 pounds so far. I have had my moments of weakness and moments of triumphs but it seems like I am always battling the voices in my head, which I have identified 6 of them so far. They are:

1. The 2 year old who throws a tantrum every time I pass up dessert or fresh baked bread;
2. The quitter who tells me everyday that I will never reach my goal so I might as well just eat what ever I want;
3. The overly unselfconscious but yet optimist that sees my wedding dress and knows that everyone will be judging me as I walk down the aisle in my wedding dress - "look at those fat rolls'" "It looks like 2 pigs fighting in that dress" etc. (Getting married in October);
4. The sullen teen who curses every time I get ready for the gym and make out the weekly dinner menu that includes lean meat, lots of veggies and some grain;
5. The obsessed semi-neurotic dieter who refuses to allow me to even lick the spoon when dishing out ice cream for my fiance;
6. The drill Sargent that screams at voices 1 - 4, but encourages voice 5.

Now that I have admitted that there is a Jerry Springer show going on in my head on a daily basis, I want to know if anyone else experiences the same thing (I really hope I am not the only one out there that has this problem) or a confirmation that I need to buy a one way ticket to the looney bin? If I'm not the only one out there, how do others deal with this battle? I have 18 pounds more to drop before going on a business trip to Thailand in June and I have to figure out a way to silence the negative thoughts and focus on the encouraging ones.

Please help!