Options
    Jumping in and out of the back of a pickup truck
    Getting on and off of a horse
    Buying hot new undies
    THE CLOTHES, baby, the clothes!!:bigsmile:
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    no more back pain or acid reflux and sex is soooo much better!!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Climbing on top and not thinking only about your gut (because there are way better things to think about). :smokin:
  • phillieschic
    Options
    I no longer worry about what I look like when I'm on top.
    I'm not winded during any type of regular movement.
    Cute clothes.
    I've been told I look like I'm 28...I'll be 39 next Thursday. :wink:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

My tits got smaller. You win.

More than a mouthful is too much anyways.

Bigger junk
    knowing I can roll out of bed and run 5 miles.

a toss up with now weighing less than my 5'8" roommate.
  • FreeThotStrm
    Options
    there are so many things that are better now. For one being able to do things with my kids like bike riding. The first time I went bike riding with my youngest daughter she said " You losing weight is the best thing that has ever happened to our family "

*melt*
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yep. The "bring me a smaller size" thing confuses me every time. A phrase that I never thought I'd udder "Mom, these 8's are too big, could you go grab me a 6". Seriously? A 6, I wasn't even a 6 in high school. I know many of you were skinny mini's in high school and never had issues with your weight until later (like most of my friends), but yeah, I was chubby then.

I think the other this is actually not minding when you pass a mirror. Or get your picture taken.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    The idea that I may look ok in a bikini again by sometime this summer :) Outrunning my kids!
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    becoming less embarrassed about the hubs sing me naked and definitely seeing the pant/ dress sizes go down
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of things that are wonderful.... mostly sexually related [ even ones when I'm all alone :D ] but I think the BEST for me is being able to keep up with the people in my life. I'm not the fat mom on the park bench, I'm not the fat mom waiting in the car so she doesn't sweat, I'm not the fat office chick that brings everyone cupcakes to make friends, I'm not the fat girl that will give up the goods for a moment of a man's attention. I'm a woman, named Amanda, who has worth and value and is on the way to being so healthy and damn well drop-dead gorgeous. #You.Have.Been.Forewarned
  • punkychikk
    Options
    my junk looks bigger.

My tits got smaller. You win.

lol i am afraid of mine getting smaller....i love my d cups :(
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    loving yourself!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    VS Semi Annual Sale
    Summer
    All the jeans I kept becasue I couldnt wear and Now I can
    Doing the Dirty with my man
    Booty Shorts
    Confidence
    Shopping

EVERYTHING
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    This topic is doing nothing but getting me all worked up thinking about *picking me up and keeping rhythm*.......Good Lord! I really need better dates......
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Im enjoying the shopping too. I keep saying Im not going to buy much because I still have a decent amount to go... but its so cool to be able to just go in and grab something and it fits. I couldnt even shop in stores before. I had to order online. I have a shirt on that I found in the juniors department. What the what!??

My favorite part though is that Im not a couch parent anymore. I spent my kids entire lives parenting from infront of the tv. I just couldnt do much. And I wasnt happy. I out run them now. Its made me and them much happier.

This must be extremely gratifying. Well done. I can not outrun my boys as in the past just yet, but am working on it. But they are 23, 25, and 27, and I of course am not. I don't like my chances, but will push on nonetheless.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    It looks like my junk comment opened the flood gates :drinker:
  • gympamela
    gympamela Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    It looks like my junk comment opened the flood gates :drinker:

Yeah way to go brat!!! Now this thread is just a sexfest! (Not that theres anything wrong with that)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    The look on her face when you pick her up and keep your rhythm

DING DING DING DING DING!!!!!!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I agree that shopping for clothes is definitely one of the best parts. Shopping is so much more fun now that nearly everything fits as it should. There were always things that I "couldn't pull off" and now I feel confident enough to wear just about anything I want. I love it. :) Now if only I had more money to spend on clothes...lol.

I think the best part for me is how my husband is really digging on me. He did before too, but now it's like he just can't keep his hands off of me and I am loving it. He's been so complimentary and sweet. He tells me he's proud of me all the time and that makes me feel so good. I think how he's been acting has to do with the changes in my happiness with myself just as much as the physical changes in me, though. Right after I had my son I felt unattractive, sluggish and just miserable...not to mention I was staying up all night with my son and was sleep deprived. I'm sure I really sucked to be around. Now that I've fallen in love with exercise I'm in a much better mood and feel good about myself and that probably makes me more attractive to him just as much as getting rid of my bad areas on my body did.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Feeling sexy.
    Less cellulite.
    Not getting winded and being able to walk 10 miles without batting an eyelash.