RED TEAM WEEK 8

Options
WEIGH INS!

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    It has been a good week for me last week and I'm starting to see my hard work pay off!! YAY! :bigsmile:

SW: 152
    CW: 146.6 (I lost 2.5lbs!!) :love:
    GW: 125

Let's hope I keep it up this week :glasses:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm still 180 (where I have been give or take a couple pounds since February!). :frown: I mean, I know I didn't exercise this past week, but I only ate somewhat badly one day. And then I was so ridiculously sick anyway that I figured that alone would knock some weight off. Ugh.

Great job, Vani - 2.5 pounds is awesome! :bigsmile:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Last week was 191, today's weight is 189!!! Finally I have broken the 10 lb mark...I'm so motivated now to keep with it :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • vanimami
    Options
    I'm still 180 (where I have been give or take a couple pounds since February!). :frown: I mean, I know I didn't exercise this past week, but I only ate somewhat badly one day. And then I was so ridiculously sick anyway that I figured that alone would knock some weight off. Ugh.

Thank you! I know how you feel, but don't forget you were mostly in the hospital so it's ok to stay at the same weight! Just get back on track when you feel better. BTW, how are you feeling today? :smile:

Good job Kvarden on the loss, keep up the good work.
  • MelL1205
    Options

Thank you! I know how you feel, but don't forget you were mostly in the hospital so it's ok to stay at the same weight! Just get back on track when you feel better. BTW, how are you feeling today? :smile:

Vani, I'm doing all right today. I have a lot more energy than I have had in a week, so I'm going to go out in my yard later and just relax with a nice book. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be up and going again.
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Good Morning Red Team!
    I was on vacation all last week so that is why I have not been on here.
    Today's weigh in is 245! broke that plateau! woo hoo!
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! :flowerforyou:
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    I had a weekend full of not-so-good-meals. We had a barbeque on Friday and it went down hill from there. I still lost 2 pounds last week, but this week I'm going to work hard on staying on track!

SW: 155 lbs.
    CW: 144 lbs.
    GW: 130 lbs
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Wow - great job, Andrea! :smile: :flowerforyou:

Yessie - ehh don't sweat it too much. You still managed to do well even with a not-so-good weekend. :smile:

kvcarden - great job!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    i'm 272.....:sad:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Aww, Jess, it's ok! :heart: You had a really rough week. :ohwell: Please don't let this get you down!
    Look at me - I've been the same weight in February ... up... then down... up... then down, but I keep trying to not let it get to me. So don't let one week and a couple pounds bother you... you will get there - I know you will!
    I am sure you will do great this week! :flowerforyou:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Here is my weigh in for week 8
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155

Congrats to everyone so far on weigh ins. Good luck to everyone else who still has to weigh in!!!

-Mack
  • soggysox
    soggysox Posts: 18
    Options
    woo hoo 132... 2lb off! ditched the calorie counting and back to counting WW points (without the meetings though) pleased but its been a difficult few days so tryin not to comfort eat! kt
  • MelL1205
    Options
    so far:

redteamweek8.jpg

Great job to everyone! :smile:
  • vanimami
    Options

Vani, I'm doing all right today. I have a lot more energy than I have had in a week, so I'm going to go out in my yard later and just relax with a nice book. Perhaps tomorrow I'll be up and going again.

Good for you! Keep up the good spirits and I'm sure just having a relaxing afternoon will help. I was reading yesterday and thought about laying outside and doing it, but the sun is so strong and I get sick out there, so I knew I wasn't going to last more than 10 min. :frown:
  • kvcarden
    kvcarden Posts: 175
    Options
    Thanks Vanimami and Nevermorex :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    207 as of this morning. 3 lbs down from last week. woo hoo! :bigsmile:

I'm kinda suprised, I thought the movie theater popcorn w/ butter and yesterdays BBQ cookout would have screwed me and all the soda(plus its also TOM for me - but fading away so the water weight is coming back off). I'm pretty excited! Looking foward to this week since I'll really be back on track.

Glad you're feeling better Mel. :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    207 as of this morning. 3 lbs down from last week. woo hoo! :bigsmile:

I'm kinda suprised, I thought the movie theater popcorn w/ butter and yesterdays BBQ cookout would have screwed me and all the soda(plus its also TOM for me - but fading away so the water weight is coming back off). I'm pretty excited! Looking foward to this week since I'll really be back on track.

Glad you're feeling better Mel. :flowerforyou:

Awesome job!

And, thanks.
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Hey ladies!

My weight this week is 182. That's only 0.4lbs down from last week, but I just started my period today and it's not unheard of for me to gain 5 or 6lbs in water premenstrually so I'm actually kind of excited about my small loss.

Next weekend I'll be out of town for a friend's birthday and won't be counting calories (but will be trying to eat as healthfully as possible except for the booze that I know will be flowing), so who knows what will happen at the next weigh-in...
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    omg im at 170 again!!! grrrr....
    but im on my tom so i dunno...
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Monique - you and me seem to always be stuck! We can do this!

Kelly - good job... 0.4 definitely counts! :smile: