whats for lunch??

Options
i'm no longer at work (worked at a school) and i used to have turkey salad for lunch...so what do i do now..i dont want to go over bored with it....please help..

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Today I am having turkey lunch meat on wheat bread with light miracle whip and a slice of american cheese. Also a salad with lettuce, strawberrys, apples, feta cheese, cashews and raspberry viniagrette dressing.

Because of the cashews it's a much higher calorie lunch than I normally have (700) but it's pretty much all good for you.
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Chick*n *thats fake chicken ...I'm a veg* pattie with one slice whole wheat bread and soy cheese with a side salad and a serving of yogurt covered raisins
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I had 70g (dry) Wholewheat Fusilli Pasta with 120g Peeled prawns some cucumber, red bell pepper, and 1/2 can of tinned sweetcorn..

Hope that helps...

I try and have a high carb lunch and no carb dinner...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Today I am having turkey lunch meat on wheat bread with light miracle whip and a slice of american cheese. Also a salad with lettuce, strawberrys, apples, feta cheese, cashews and raspberry viniagrette dressing.

Because of the cashews it's a much higher calorie lunch than I normally have (700) but it's pretty much all good for you.

The salad sounds YUMMMMMMY
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I am having a salad: lettuce, carrots, broccoli, chicken strips, granola mix and a few grapes.
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    this all sounds so good...thank you...but i did end up having a fiber one muffin with coffee and it was so good and i feel really full from it and that is what i need before going to the gym..
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

The salad sounds YUMMMMMMY

Thank you, I've been obsessed with it lately. Everyone at work is always eyeing it.