OMLETES please!

Options
abr25
abr25 Posts: 179
I eat an omelets almost every day but want to try making it avoid of the CHEESE.

WHat are your favorite NO CHEESE omelet recipes???? :)

Replies

• mfriedensohn
    Options
    add canadian bacon (thick ham that is good for you), I also like mushrooms, tomatoes - and you can sprinkle a little bit of parmesan on top to give you the 'cheese' satisfaction.
    Onions and peppers are also good too.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I usually have mine at dinner.. usually 1 Whole egg + 2 Egg whites with half a can of sweetcorn, maybe some chopped up chicken, red pepper, Salt and Pepper for flavour and its usually pretty good! i will have one tomorrow i thing! Yum!! :o):glasses:
  • pxana25
    pxana25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I like omelet as well, I make white egg omelet for breakfast but I put a slice of roasted turkey inside and fold it eat it with fruit. this way a control my carbs and stick with the protein. Enjoy!!
  • lynnie25
    lynnie25 Posts: 93
    Options
    I eat an omelets almost every day but want to try making it avoid of the CHEESE.

WHat are your favorite NO CHEESE omelet recipes???? :)

what about a low fat cheese??
  • vanessadawn
    vanessadawn Posts: 249
    Options
    Laughing cow cheese wedges are good too, if you still want cheesy flavour, or low fat cheez whiz. I always use lots of veggies, mushrooms, onions, peppers, asparagus, broccoli, spinach. I also like a little hot sauce once in a while.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    My usual omeltte is piece of any pepper we have in the house, hopefully red, orange,green. some onion, fry it up, get it a little soft and then mix with eggs. Some ham or bacon is always good. low fat cheese is always good.
    Before I used to use 2-3 eggs, now it's 1 egg + 2 egg whites.
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    The thing is its for when I go back to school and they don't offer low fat cheese. So trying to find good substitues