HELP I NEED CHOCOLATE NOW

Options
iFeelBrandNew
iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
somebody help ME!! im about to go on a chocolate/sweet binge.

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!

Replies

• msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Time to go take a walk instead.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    thank you. i'll go do that now. :flowerforyou:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    sexual chocolate?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Green & Black's 85% cocoa dark chocolate. Just a few squares will satisfy your craving and it's actually good for you.
  • russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    um, eat it, as long as you dont pig out you can have chocolte and stay under your goal, i have it every night, check my diary....BOOM
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    I'd just say get a piece of chocolate, or two. But if you want to deprive yourself and make the cravings worse next time, help yourself.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    sexual chocolate?

yes, thats probably my issue. SERIOUSLY lmao
  • MBuckler3
    MBuckler3 Posts: 22
    Options
    Try the skinny cow milk chocolate wafer candy bar. 110 calories and it always does the trick for me.
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Chew gum. OR, make a hot chocolate.

You know what REALLY helps my chocolate cravings? I eat a Pure Protein Chocolate S'More Bar. Only 180 calories, FULL of protein (filling) and CHOCOLATEY!!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You can either find a distraction or tell yourself that you'll have some in 20 mins and then the craving will be over, or only have 70% dark chocolate at home, which doesn't have tons of sugar and it's good.
    Good luck!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Take a walk and eat a couple of Hershey Kisses. Give the rest of the bag away. :)
  • Mom2M_and_O
    Mom2M_and_O Posts: 214
    Options
    Keep a small stash of Godiva (or other good quality expensive brand) on hand for cravings. One truffle is about 50 calories. Sometimes just knowing it's there is enough to satisfy the craving without actually indulging. But if you're going to indulge, it may as well be on something worthwhile! :-)
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Drink a glass of water, go for a walk, do jumping jacks (if you can) Brush your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Drink some water. If you still have the craving. Have a small piece & put the rest away (out of site out of mind).
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Can you eat one piece of chocolate? If you are craving it that is what I would suggest, don't totally deny yourself or you will over do it later.
  • lindsyrox
    lindsyrox Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth! the minty tooth paste can ruin almost any flavor plus you wont want to ruin your fresh clean smile with sugar :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Im not chocolate but does Mocha count?
  • iFeelBrandNew
    Options
    Drink a glass of water, go for a walk, do jumping jacks (if you can) Brush your teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE the brush my teeth idea... i hate eating ANYTHING after doing that lol!

Thanks!
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Eat your chocolate! Just get 70% or higher cacoa content, for a great antioxident boost, and the strong flavor will keep you only have a couple pieces.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    sexual chocolate?

"Goddam that boy can sing"
    "You must be crazy"
    "He good"
    "You must be crazy"