Wanna Get Your Metabolism Up to Burn More Fat?

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Good Morning, MFP, I feel Great its 9:33 am In Atlanta, Just Got done working out. I found the secret to boost your metabolism, So you can last longer while excercising aha???. Get a set of dumbells 5lbs each. Do it for about ten minutes to get you started and I swear you guys, people will think you have drunk a ton of energy drinks :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .WORKING OUT IN THE MORNING IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN NO QUESTION ASK:drinker: :drinker: . I ve researched it I experienced it is true, I am super hype :laugh: :laugh: .Try it and Also I just purchased the 30day shred .I wanna see the hype about it enlighten me MFP:wink:

Replies

• KimberlyKurtz
    Options
    I need to get my butt out of bed and workout before I go to work. I used to get up in the morning untill 3 years ago I got married and changed my routine. I used to feel all engerized too in the morning after I worked out. I just need to do it and remember how good it feels. Let me know how 30 day shred goes I hear all the hype too.
    Have a great day!
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I need to get my butt out of bed and workout before I go to work. I used to get up in the morning untill 3 years ago I got married and changed my routine. I used to feel all engerized too in the morning after I worked out. I just need to do it and remember how good it feels. Let me know how 30 day shred goes I hear all the hype too.
    Have a great day!

Oh wow thanks yea come on girly get up outta betta in get those muscles to working
  • Delphi
    Delphi Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm one of these people that gets up extremely early to workout and I LOVE IT! It keeps me going all day!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is a great quick workout - jillian uses interval training - 3 2 1 3 minutes cardio, 2 minutes strength and 1 minute abs - 3 sets of it and each is a bit different. Each level gets progressively harder - you'll love it!

I've tried morning workouts and when I did I was great til mid afternoon then crashed - not sure it's for me - I HATE MORNINGS!
  • scottc
    scottc Posts: 72
    Options
    I'm not much of a morning person either. I just try to get some form of exercise in every day, even if it's a 20 minute walk with my husband at the end of the day. Have a wonderful day and keep moving!
  • roz192003
    roz192003 Posts: 6
    Options
    I have workd out in the morning before myself.. And its not so bad as long as I can get up! The workout isnt the problem, its waking up at 445am to get to the gym, by 5.. etc :noway: But I will try again and again.. But the other problem I have, is that if I go in the am, my fiance wont come, he prefers to workout in the evening.. And I am his motivation.. What to do what to do.. LOL

Roz

181456.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    I have workd out in the morning before myself.. And its not so bad as long as I can get up! The workout isnt the problem, its waking up at 445am to get to the gym, by 5.. etc :noway: But I will try again and again.. But the other problem I have, is that if I go in the am, my fiance wont come, he prefers to workout in the evening.. And I am his motivation.. What to do what to do.. LOL

Roz

181456.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

wow you have a tough pill to swallow you had to do whats work for you not anyone else but thats just my opinion
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I do strength training at home in the morning and it is awesome!!!
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    Work out in the morning help me stick to my diet.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Oh wow thanks you guys for the input