Avacado Info please!!!

Options
Good Day,

So for one of my snacks during the day I eat a half an avacado. I know it is "Good Fat" but I also hear Fat is Fat :( So Do you think I will gain weight from eating half a one per day? I eat it will thin Suzie Crackers things from costco.

Cheers Guys!

Replies

• wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Fat does not make you fat. Eating more than your daily expenditure of calories makes you fat. You can eat 100% of your daily calories in fat and as long as you eat at a deficit you will lose weight (might not feel so great though).

No one macro will make you gain weight. Poor eating habits including not counting your calories will.

Search the net for the professor that did the Twinkie diet and lost weight. Pretty sure those have no redeeming value but he ate less then he burned so he lost.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    From what I heard is your body needs to eat some fat, it is realy good for you hair and nail ect, I was thinking about stated to eat avacados a day =)
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Fat does not make you fat. Eating more than your daily expenditure of calories makes you fat. You can eat 100% of your daily calories in fat and as long as you eat at a deficit you will lose weight (might not feel so great though).

No one macro will make you gain weight. Poor eating habits including not counting your calories will.

Search the net for the professor that did the Twinkie diet and lost weight. Pretty sure those have no redeeming value but he ate less then he burned so he lost.

Ugh!!! And I bet his blood sugar was through the roof, too!!! I'd be so sick of twinkies!!! :sick: LOL