bschoo01 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm at 719 days in a row :)
    anyone can feel free to add me!

holy shamoly!! ur awesome!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I delete friends who have not logged in more than 3 days ago.. I know it's harsh, but if you can't commit to log on once a day how can you commit to this journey!..

Currently 145+ days on this profile and 150+ before I deleted my old profile. .. Commit and it will happen ;-)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm on about 60 days,which is pretty good since I started about 2 months ago lol
  • danibrnshug
    Options
    What does a girl have to do? I would love more friends (supportive ones) I just started and people don't seem to want to interact much!
  • katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    Options
    i need friends too..add me or i can add you?
  • danibrnshug
    Options
    Please add me. I am on this more than I work. LOL

I'm also on a lot!! it's better than facebook! lol
    [/quote
    I agree!]
  • bschoo01
    Options
    What does a girl have to do? I would love more friends (supportive ones) I just started and people don't seem to want to interact much!

i've3 noticed there are like groups of people on here who are always talking to eachother... like they really know eachother! i want to have friends like that! but i agree... sometimes i'll say something on a topic and i'm either ignored or talked down to :( it's almost like MFP has cliques!!! i thought once i was done with highschool i wouldn't have to deal with that anymore lol
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options

i've3 noticed there are like groups of people on here who are always talking to eachother... like they really know eachother! i want to have friends like that! but i agree... sometimes i'll say something on a topic and i'm either ignored or talked down to :( it's almost like MFP has cliques!!! i thought once i was done with highschool i wouldn't have to deal with that anymore lol

I have that kind of friends list, we all know each other and we all talk all the time.. BUT.. we all met here on MFP and none of us know each other personally (in real life) .. the longer you are on here the more friendships you form...
  • gorisn
    gorisn Posts: 11
    Options
    im on here everyday as well. i have 2 friends on here who never log in. i dont know how to add people but anyone who wishes can add me please!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options

I've noticed there are like groups of people on here who are always talking to eachother... like they really know each other! i want to have friends like that! but i agree... sometimes I'll say something on a topic and I'm either ignored or talked down to :( it's almost like MFP has cliques!!! i thought once i was done with highschool i wouldn't have to deal with that anymore lol
    I have that kind of friends list, we all know each other and we all talk all the time.. BUT.. we all met here on MFP and none of us know each other personally (in real life) .. the longer you are on here the more friendships you form...

Anyone is free to add me,
    I will support anyone that wants to make that journey. I have met (not personally) some great people on here. It is a shame that anyone gets ignored or talked down to. We all have something in common whether it is getting healthy or staying that way.

Wishing everyone the best on that journey.
  • addict3
    addict3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Its funny I have no guy friends on here maybe thats what I need to lose the weight! Motivation from hot guys!

seriously tho they really motivate me! If i'm going for a walk outside or the park or a nearby trail i do often... whenever i see a really hot and fit guy it makes me pick up my pace and bust my *kitten* a lil harder! lol like i got to prove to them that i am worthy! lol

Lol! Same for me when a hot girl is in the gym, those are the best workouts. When I had more weight to lose it was like I was trying to lose it all in one night...lol. Now i'm starting to catch them sneeking peeks, that's even more motivation and very satisfying.
    Sounds like a few of you want to have fun. Well, get to work, there's a lot of fun to be had....
  • danibrnshug
    Options

I've noticed there are like groups of people on here who are always talking to eachother... like they really know each other! i want to have friends like that! but i agree... sometimes I'll say something on a topic and I'm either ignored or talked down to :( it's almost like MFP has cliques!!! i thought once i was done with highschool i wouldn't have to deal with that anymore lol

I will support anyone that wants to make that journey. I have met (not personally) some great people on here. It is a shame that anyone gets ignored or talked down to. We all have something in common whether it is getting healthy or staying that way.

Thank you! I love that, I agree, we're all here for the same reason, and people need to understand that we're all doing it our own way, and be respectful of others!
  • bschoo01
    Options
    all of u are so awesome!! thanks again! but i now need to get off this computer and work out :) i think i added everybody and accepted all requests... if i accidently missed u plz add me!! it was not on purpose that u didn't receive a friend request...

come on hot guys!! i need u! :)
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I`m on every day, usually more than once :P. Feel free to add :)
  • bschoo01
    Options

totally agree!
  • SparkleLavie
    Options
    Add me : Sparklelavie
  • BeachBobbie
    Options
    oh hell, I live on this app! helps me watch my foods!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Everyday MFPer here. Anyone--feel free to add me! Let's do this thang!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Well, I am not a sexy guy but I am here every day and love to encourage my friends. Add me up if you'd like. :)
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    Any of you feel free to add me. We all need to have support