Im Lost PLEASE HELP!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    In my experience, the people that tend to fail, or stop, start, stop, start are people that restrict their food to heavily and exercise too hard. Their bodies give out and their minds give up.

1. Don't do anything that you can't maintain for the rest of your life. It's ok to be a little aggressive in the beginning, but don't go nuts. If you don't think you can give up pizza forever, then you need to learn how to work it in. If you don't think that you are going to work out 7 days a week for the rest of your life, then don't start doing it now.

2. You need to have fitness goals to focus on besides weight loss and a plan to go with it. Whether it be train to run a 5k, Train for a bicycle vacation. Learn a martial art etc. Train for a fitness competition. This is so that when your weight loss goals don't go the way you expect, you have other goals to focus on while the weight loss takes it's break. No. Your fitness goal can not be associated with weight loss.
  • katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    Options
    Thanks i have two children as well under the age of 2 so i suppose they keep me very active, so im just stopping myself from eating my childrens easter eggs, up to now i have been successful, so i will be proud if i dont touch any before bed tonight lol.

lol i know the feeling..add me if you like
  • katattak73
    katattak73 Posts: 143
    Options
    In my experience, the people that tend to fail, or stop, start, stop, start are people that restrict their food to heavily and exercise too hard. Their bodies give out and their minds give up.

1. Don't do anything that you can't maintain for the rest of your life. It's ok to be a little aggressive in the beginning, but don't go nuts. If you don't think you can give up pizza forever, then you need to learn how to work it in. If you don't think that you are going to work out 7 days a week for the rest of your life, then don't start doing it now.

2. You need to have fitness goals to focus on besides weight loss and a plan to go with it. Whether it be train to run a 5k, Train for a bicycle vacation. Learn a martial art etc. Train for a fitness competition. This is so that when your weight loss goals don't go the way you expect, you have other goals to focus on while the weight loss takes it's break. No. Your fitness goal can not be associated with weight loss.

I so agree with incorporating in the food i dont want to give up...and the goals...great advice thank you so much!