how do i put exercises not in the datebase in my dairy ?

Options
i am going to be doing dr oz's 20 min work out tonight but it's not there how do i get create it for it?

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    On the Exercise tab, click My Exercises, then the Create Exercise button. It will give you a space to give it a name, enter your time and calories burned - but I think you need to have a HRM or some way of knowing your calorie burn - it doesn't estimate it for you like the database exercises do.

If you don't have a HRM, the best way is to find the closest match to your workout in the database (circuit training or whatever).
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You could also look on fitclick.com. They have a ton of exercises listed. You can enter your weight, the amount of time doing it and find an exercise exactly OR almost what you're doing, to get an idea of calories burned. I have not used it yet, but a friend told me about it. Might be worth looking into. Also, you could type your question in your Search Engine and see if there are statistics comparable.

I would just use these as estimates until I could use my own HRM though.
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hmm. I took your advice and googled "cleaning." I was quite happy to learn that I had burned 170 calories!