progress so far! 215 to 166

Options
13»

Replies

• lifeskittles
    lifeskittles Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Ah you look so great I just want to say first. I did look at your diary and I can tell you right now what your problem is, most likely with your remaining lbs you said you wanted to lose. Way too much refined sugar through your carbs...Pizza, cookies, icecream, etc. I didn't really start to get the body I wanted until I cut that stuff out! I still eat it occasionally...But if I have pizza, I have thin crust veggie...Brownies are vitamin fortified and made with whole wheat..stuff like that. Try it, it could help a lot. You are using carbs to compensate for the gap in your nutrition I think (protein). I understand that you don't eat meat but you need some kind of protein girl!

you caught me on a horrible day. i don't usually eat pizza, but my mom really wanted to go out and that was the only thing we could agree on. i know i need to cut out sugars, but it's hard. i just sweets! :P

i did start a protein supplement today, so hopefully that keeps me fuller longer. it seemed to work out really great today. we'll see how it works out over the next few weeks.

Im glad you started the protein! I know it will work out great for you. Sugars are hard, but its worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!