I seriously need help.

Options
I am not new to MFP, but I've been gone off and on for a while. I was doing really well, then I got pregnant and threw my good habits out the window. My baby girl is now 5 months old, and I've yet to maintain a healthy diet for more than a couple days. I saw some pictures of myself today and I was disgusted that I've let myself go like this.
I need some friends that will help keep me accountable and on track. I'd love to help you out too. I'm 31 years old, married, and have 2 daughters - 10 years and 5 months.
Thanks!
Christy

Replies

• Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You just gave me kind words now I will give them back!! You can do this!!! No I take that back...WE can do this!!! I need someone to keep me accountable too!! It's hard and we fall off the wagon sometimes but we need to get back on. Just think of how much you want to run and play with your children!! Take one day at a time and make SMALL goals for yourself!! That was my mistake. I kept making to big of goals. Once I started making small goals it helped me a lot. Good Luck and remember WE can do this!!