New to the site

Options
aranajt3
aranajt3 Posts: 14 Member
Hello,

My name is Kim. I am the mom of three and recently got married. I have been hovering around the same weight for 2 years. I started off at 290 and I gave up when I got stuck in the 230s. I am at 243 now and Looking to loose about 80 more. My cousin got me started on this site, but looking for somebody more active and I always enjoy new people to talk to.

Kim
4508742.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    This is such a great site....It has really helped me : )
  • VictorW2
    VictorW2 Posts: 18
    Options
    I would be happy If I can help support or guide you .

Cheers , Ken
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    welcome and enjoy! This place is a great place to meet people and make good friends. Most of all it's a great place to get support and weight loss and workout tips. I've been here about 100 or so days and love logging every day. Add me as a friend if you are looking for support members. If you are looking for people closer to your own age, that's fine too and I totally understand.

Good luck and make it a great time!
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,
    This website is a fantastic tool for tracking your weight loss and meeting people to support you in your journey. Everyone on here has their own story and struggles. Feel free to add me to your friend list. I try to track every day. Some days I mess up, but it is having this community of people that keeps me accountable to try again harder the next day. Best of luck!
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's all a day-to-day learning process. I have at least 50 lbs to lose and I'm just taking it one day at a time.
  • ameliasmummy11
    Options
    Hi I am Marie

I am from Christchurch New Zealand and a newbie to this site - feel free to add my as a friend - need all the help and support I can get.

I am a new mum to Amelia who is now 5months old.
  • happytobefit
    Options
    ok im a newbe to i started on on the 12 and im on a good start just be encourage and you can do it. we can be buddies if you like