Thankful for my wonderful hubby

Options
lulabellewoowoo
lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
We got a much needed get-away this weekend at the beach. I had already decided I was going to give in and eat the funnel cakes and french fries that are always on the boardwalk calling my name. So Saturday morning, before we went to the beach, my husband took us to the grocery store (having brought a cooler along) and stocked us up on hummus and vegetables, lots of ice cold water. He lugged that huge thing on and off the beach for two days, and not once did I even have the desire to give into temptation when we walked past it. It was a great, relaxing time, guilt-free. I love my man :love:

Replies

• LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    There is your support system there!!!

I love my hubby for the same reasons!!!
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    that is great!!!
    I think that's the key sometimes...is having good things available to eat...really really helps!!!

Cindy:heart:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    That's awesome! Major brownie points there! He doesn't have any cute brothers does he....:wink:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    How sweet. That's great you have a support system.
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I am sure mpf'ers will agree, your hubby would get a standing applause from us! best of luck to you AND your support system!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    can he come to san antonio and teach my man a thing or two PLEASEEEEEEEEE!:laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Good news, I do stuff like that.

Bad news, I eat it all myself. Hehehe,,, :laugh:
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow...you certainly got a good one!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Lucky girl!! My dh offers to eat half my food for me:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!