Food Scale

Options
Thinking of trying to find a food scale right now all I measure with is a measuring cup. Those of you who have one what kind do you have and where did you find it. What do you think of it. I really want one honest thoughts on their scales. Looking for helpful information here. Thanks

Replies

• rhichi
    rhichi Posts: 133
    Options
    I actually find mine extremely helpful. I got it from my mother-in-law, but I think cheap ones can be bought at any store with a home goods or kitchen department. The one feature that is important for me, though, is that it can weigh grams or ounces, since different foods use different measurements for serving sizes.
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    I actually find mine extremely helpful. I got it from my mother-in-law, but I think cheap ones can be bought at any store with a home goods or kitchen department. The one feature that is important for me, though, is that it can weigh grams or ounces, since different foods use different measurements for serving sizes.

Thanks for the info. I haven't really looked to much yet cause didn't really know what I should be looking for. I just know I've seen ones say weigh stuff not use a measuring cup. Not really sure why. I did notice some stuff in the database was in weight not cups