homepage help

Options
Hello all ,
Hello I need some help I don't know if I'm in the wright or wrong place if I'm in the write place yahhhh me if I'm in the wrong place can you please help me anyway and then tell me where to go. Ok so I look at many different people home page and i see on there home page that they have a list straight down there homepage with weight then said reached ten the date some people have ten of there till they reach there goal weight and some people have maybe five. Does anyone know how they add this to there homepage because I can not figure this out for the life of me? Thank you for all of your help.

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Slightly confused... Are you asking about the ticker that tracks the amount of weight you have, or when people place goals that they have reached on their pages and the dates that they have done that?

The ticker shows up on the page regardless (so I've noticed when visiting others), though I am not sure you can put it on your own page. You can see your ticker through the tools tab, and you can place your ticker on the bottom of your remarks in the forums by going through community tab then settings.

The goals that people place are typed in manually I believe.

I hope that someone can give you an answer.