HELP... trying on wedding dress in 6 days.... any advice?

aprilm_1983
aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello ladies.... I'm trying on my wedding dress in 6 days from today. I know I fit into my dress b/c I tried it on about a week ago and haven't put on any weight... I've still been trying to watch what I eat and excercise.
However when I try my dress on I will still have two months until my wedding ..... during which I plan to tone up a little more and drop at the most 5 lbs!..................................
sooooooooooooooooo...........................
how would I eat so I'm able to feel a little smaller Sunday? Would it be a good idea to fast two days prior to Sunday that way I'm maybe a few pounds light than I would be on a normal day? or is that not a good idea? I definately don't want the dress to be taken in and get too tight BUT I really don't want to to be too big on the day where I'm pulling it up! It's a strapless so that would be very annoying! :-)

OK, just wanted to see if there was ANYONE with any advice for me :-) :-) :-) thanks sooooooo much!

Replies

• misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    I think that 5 lbs wouldn't make enough difference that you would need the dress altered. I'd just leave it alone and keep doing what you are doing
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Is Sunday the final fitting??
  • beckythebunny122
    beckythebunny122 Posts: 55 Member
    Don't fast! That could lead to BIG problems.

You should cut down the sodium - WAY down. It will decrease any water weight you have and should help you feel slimmer.
  • Becky's right. Fasting is a big no no but eliminating extra sodium from your diet should help you lose water weight which will be a good representation. :-)

Congrats on the wedding to be!
  • tech_sarah
    tech_sarah Posts: 91
    Just do what you've been doing, isnt this the way you plan to eat/live until at least your wedding, if not forever?
    I dont recommend doint anything harsh, I've known too many people who do atkins, etc right before wedding and gain it back plus some. Dont change anything for a dress fitting. Just do what you've been doing.
  • aprilm_1983
    aprilm_1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Yes, dress fitting is Sunday

thanks ladies
This discussion has been closed.