workout dvd suggestions

Options
I've recently been diagnosed with runners knee and can't run or do high impact exercises. I'm also a stay at home mom with a baby that doesn't like to be in the stroller for any amt of time. Right now the only Dvds that I have are the Power90 by beachbody....they're ok, but I need some new ones to change things up. Also, I've heard of people having weightloss success with yoga. Any suggestions for good workout Dvds?

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michaels DVD's, Turbo jam is another good one.
  • mcpmommy
    mcpmommy Posts: 1
    Options
    i like the biggest loser boot camp dvds and theres even a yoga one its pretty sweet :smile:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    If you have Netflix, they have some nice fitness videos, especially yoga/pilates. Personally, I love Bob Harper's workouts. He manages to give me a tough workout without much hopping about. I have bad feet and cannot do anything high impact.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    1)Yoga is great for toning up. Yoga postures stretch your body perfectly. try to be in each aasan(yoga posture) for 30 seconds gradually increasing.
    2) I would suggest belly dancing or bollywood dancing to your own favorite songs.. you will enjoy doing it and you baby might enjoy u dancing as well.