Billy Blanks Ultimate Tae Bo

Options
I feel like I am in decent shape for 44 ( i thought i was 45 last week, then I remembered I was still only 44!- lol) , but I did this video yesterday because my gym is closed Sundays and I live in Southern Alabama and it is too hot to excercise after 7am outside down here! Anyway, I did this yesterday and today I am SORE--- a good sore though, it is quite a workout and I will probably only do it on Sundays because it is so hard! A great challenge, let me know what anyone else thinks if they have tried it!

Replies

• firepixie
    firepixie Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi 2catowner,

What is the ultimate tae bo like. I saw it at walmart and thought about getting, but I am undecided. I love the good sore, always makes me feel stronger.

Thanks!:bigsmile:
  • 2catowner
    2catowner Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi 2catowner,

What is the ultimate tae bo like. I saw it at walmart and thought about getting, but I am undecided. I love the good sore, always makes me feel stronger.

Thanks!:bigsmile:

It is just a lot of kick boxing and a lot of cardio -- it was the only thing at Wal-mart so I got it for those days when I can't get to the gym or get outside.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Great workout!! :drinker: -- I just recently bought it after trying it out from my local library!