200 sit ups challenge

Options

Replies

• Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just took the test. 33 sit-ups @ 40+ years old means I am AVERAGE!! WOO HOO for being avg. LOL I am planning on starting Monday as many of the other are. Looking forward to it!!
  • Cheshire_Kat
    Cheshire_Kat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give it a go!! I can't remember the last time I did a sit up. I'm on my phone but I'll Chk the site out later today and do the initial check.
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump to review when I done working.
  • karinapeterson
    karinapeterson Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Please add me my friend, I am so up for it :)
  • h20fan
    h20fan Posts: 17
    Options
    So I did the pretest and I did 40. I think I maybe could have done a couple more, but didn't want to start out hurting myself. So I am ready to start May 1st. I am very excited!!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thank you to all the new challengers! The more support we have, the more chance we all have of completing it! I am all for support!!

I have sent a request for all the new posters. Please let me know if you don't receive them in the next 10 minutes.

Just a few things to note please:

- The group function is unfortunately not working at the moment so I am unable to post anything. MFP are working on this as it seems to be a problem with all the groups, not only ours
    - A kind poster has informed me that the link I posted does not work but if you Google 200 sit-ups challenge then you will be able to find the website and the initial test as well as the full plan for the weeks ahead

xx
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I did 25. Which I'm pleased with. Before starting the 30 day shred 2 weeks go I couldn't do one lol
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    I'm in for a challenge, Add me please!
  • tanyakay87
    tanyakay87 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Guys I'm thinking that the group functions won't be fixed before Monday so we are going to have to (maybe, hopefully not) do everything on here. I was really hoping to have "buddy systems" where you could team up with someone on the same week as you for extra moral support but it's going to be difficult without the group. Fingers crossed it all gets sorted before Monday!
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i'm sure we'll manage, weird what is going on with the groups though, up and running ones are working fine
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    I'm joining the challenging. Did the test with 20 sit ups (poor). Damn i thought i could do more than that.
  • Aineko
    Aineko Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm in, starting 1st of May. I just did a test and can do 82 (and maybe few more, didn't really go to complete exhaustion and I did it on full stomach :huh: )
  • Steph7x
    Steph7x Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Im up for it, my son just turned 2 and my stomach is still not appealing lol
  • cadynappi
    cadynappi Posts: 63
    Options
    I would like to do this challenge. I looked at the link and I am going to do the initial test tomorrow morning at the gym and I will post my results.

Great Motivation thank you..... Hoping to have a flatter stomach for summer!

- Katie
  • dbonnell89
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • bharris78
    bharris78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to do this challenge. I'm in too.
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I will do it too!!!!! I want to join send me the invite please!!
  • ijeeva
    ijeeva Posts: 3
    Options
    would like to join, please add me to your group
  • Orla66
    Orla66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm currently training to run a 10K but my core needs work and this looks fab. Thanks for posting and count me in.