Replies

• Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    30 day Shred and juicing at least 2 meals a day
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I personally I following the FG method, working great for me. 13lbs in three weeks
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you just need to eat well and exercise, drinking plenty of water. Also your picture appears to be extremely slim and therefore further weight loss is not recommended.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Do you actually weight 97 pounds now and is that you in your profile picture?

if you answered yes to either of those... you may have a problem. Don't try losing weight. Try seeking psychiatric help...
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lower your carb intake, increase your protein and keep moving. Lots of water as well. Good luck.
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

I'm interested in a response to this......
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

if you answered yes to either of those... you may have a problem. Don't try losing weight. Try seeking psychiatric help...

^^^This
  • oouurr__aayylleeyycan
    Options

Wow... slightly harsh.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options

This.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options

Wow... slightly harsh.

If she is exactly five foot or below in height then 97 pounds (44 kilos) is low but not underweight but low end of the scale. Any height above that (five foot one and above ) and she falls under the underweight catagory.

So if she is only five foot she doesnt need to lose weight. if she is above that then she is already underweight and definatly should not be looking to lose yet another 10 pounds!

So the questions are valid and not harsh. If its a matter of ED professional help should be sought, its a serious illness. Better to ask the hard questions and be proved wrong by the OP saying that isnt her pic or weight than to encourage someone to damage their body further.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options

Wow... slightly harsh.

Call it what you want, but if she is trying to get to an unhealthy underweight condition, I don't want to feed that... and if she has a problem, she needs to seek help. Period. Better than people lying to her while she slowly kills herself.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Too each there own I say.
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Too each there own I say.

To each their own, perhaps... but this site does not encourage unhealthy ways-hence the name "myFITNESSpal." It isn't supposed to be for those who are slowly committing suicide by starvation, and encouraging it is against the rules.

Dem's da berries...
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    if you do it the healthy way it will take at least 5 weeks if you lose 2 lb a week. even that seems like a lot to lose. i'd just go at it slow with the right eating and exercise.

that being said, unless you are overweight you probably only want to drop 1/2 lb a week if you are in a healthy BMI range.
  • AbbyHoopi
    AbbyHoopi Posts: 48
    Options
    I personally I following the FG method, working great for me. 13lbs in three weeks

What is the FG method?
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Tocasil-FG maybe? A weightloss pill?

Personally, I'd rather do it the healthy way: a healthy diet, cardio, heavy lifting, and TIME.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    Or maybe 97 lbs is the target weight they are trying too loss. Or maybe the original poster is full of ****
  • thebigcb
    Options

Personally, I'd rather do it the healthy way: a healthy diet, cardio, heavy lifting, and TIME.

THats right jump to yet another conclusion.
  • thebigcb
    Options
    The FG method is the Forrest Gump method. Simple, time effective and cost effective.

Buy yourself a good pair of runners(i like aiscs myself) and simply RUN. You'd be amazed at how well it works
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options

THats right jump to yet another conclusion.

It's asking a question--hence the question marks... get a clue and YOU stop jumping to conclusions. I was asking, "maybe it's in reference to the weightloss pill?"

Aside from that... if 13 pounds in 3 weeks are being lost, there's a fair chance that someone is netting far too few calories and jeopardizing their muscle mass in the long run of things. Just sayin'.