30DS Progress-finished level 2...Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Wow your butt is A LOT flatter now, along w/ your stomach! And your arms have toned up a lot too! Win Win I'd say!! Awesome work :bigsmile:

lol I told my boyfriend that I had lost my butt... He didn't say anything, so I then asked what he thought about it. He, of course, turned it around and asked me what *I* thought about it. lol I told him I wasn't entirely sure how I felt about it. :laugh:

Oh, and thanks!
  • bostonmom23
    bostonmom23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! What poundage are you using for weight?
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I am DIGGING the back tatt. Awesome job too!
    Thank you!!! :smile:
    Holy biceps, batman!
    :laugh: Thanks!
    What you're doing is working...keep it up!!:flowerforyou:
    I'm determined to see it through and then get on with Ripped In 30. :drinker:
    you look amazing! I did it about a year ago and couldn't believe my results, I never thought 20 mins a day would give me that awesome of results!

I just started it again and am super excited to continue with it, my plan is to do RI30 after!
    That's my plan as well. I'll be finished with 30DS on May 15th and plan to start RI30 on the 21st or 22nd.:tongue:
    Awesome results!!! Keep up the great work!!!
    Thank you!!!! :smile:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Great job! What poundage are you using for weight?
    The first few days I used 2lb weights, then moved up to 3lbs. I just ordered some 5lbs that should arrive Monday. I plan to start using those as much as I can for the rest of the Shred. :smile: Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!