Kashi waffles, anyone tried them?

Options
willywonka
willywonka Posts: 743 Member
these look really yummy, especially the blueberry ones, has anyone tried them?
What is the best syrup to get, something sugar free? I am craving waffles and syrup :laugh:

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I've tried them and I really like them. I use Mrs. Butterworth sugar free or Log Cabin sugar free or really any brand of sugar free. They are all about the same to me. Try them, you'll like them. Sometimes I add 1 TBS of natural peanut butter a long with the syrup. So yummy!! I love waffles with peanut butter and syrup..now my tummy is growling. Think I've decided on dinner, lol.
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I love them. I eat the original 7 grain with a small amount of peanut butter (a teaspoon) and some sugar free jelly. I eat it like a sandwich :happy:
  • firetuck
    firetuck Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like the strawberry ones - I toast them and top them with defrosted frozen blueberries and a little cinnamon. No syrup needed!
  • weasleman42
    Options
    I like them with real Grade B maple syrup. The real stuff is worth the calories once in a while. Mmmm
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    I like the strawberry ones - I toast them and top them with defrosted frozen blueberries and a little cinnamon. No syrup needed!

I didn't know Kashi made strawberry ones. I've tried Special K strawberry ones and I like them too. Where did you get them??

Thanks!
  • willywonka
    Options
    ooh i can't wait to try these. you guys are giving me some great ideas for toppings :flowerforyou:
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I love them. I eat the original 7 grain with a small amount of peanut butter (a teaspoon) and some sugar free jelly. I eat it like a sandwich :happy:

I just go with the PB and the waffle and make the sandwich. SO good...
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Oh My I wanna try them,Ive heard alot of bout them..sounds yummy
  • angelajiniel
    angelajiniel Posts: 115
    Options
    Had them and love them! I eat them with a little butter and just a little real maple syrup. Just a little of the good stuff is so much better than a bunch of the other. My favorite is the 7grain waffles with some of my own strawberry syrup!
  • lilnatn2
    lilnatn2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love them! Especially the blueberry ones. I microwave a cup of frozen blueberries with 1 Tbs of real maple syrup for a "blueberry syrup" and pour it over them. So good.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I :heart: Kashi Waffles...there so good and so healthy! Packed with protein and fiber....mmmm,love me some kashi waffles:wink:
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Gaah! I want to try them but I can't find them in any of the stores in my area. Maybe when I go to my parents in CA next week... They look yummy!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I :heart: them, and I also eat them with PB :love: YUMMY!
  • willywonka
    Options
    I just got back from the grocery store with waffles! The only kind my local store had were the Kashi strawberry flax ones, can't wait to try them! :wink:
  • willywonka
    Options
    OH my gosh, if you haven't tried these yet, you have to! I had the strawberry flax ones with Sugar Free Mrs Butterworth's. 200 calories and 3 grams of fat with lots of fiber.
    sooo yummy!!!!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    i have them in my freezer right now. Not bad. Good nutrition numbers. Add a serving of reduced fat maple syrup and you're good to go. I have them with my protein powder and milk and an apple and it comes out to about 450 calories (right on the button for breakfast)
  • willywonka
    Options
    i had a half a banana with mine too- ooh Banks that sounds yummy too!!! I'm glad you said the nutrition looked good, that makes me feel better. If Banks has them in his freezer, then I trust eating them :flowerforyou:
  • CarmenSantiago
    Options
    i had a half a banana with mine too- ooh Banks that sounds yummy too!!! I'm glad you said the nutrition looked good, that makes me feel better. If Banks has them in his freezer, then I trust eating them :flowerforyou:

AMEN WW, LOL :bigsmile: