My B_ _BS are gone!!

Options
124»

Replies

• MsAprilNurse
    Options
    I'm actually looking 4ward to losing some of the boobs then I wont have to get a breast reduction. I'm an F cup now. Need to go down to at least a D or DD.
  • MrsLynnOwens
    MrsLynnOwens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hope mine go...
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    It seems to happen to a lot of us. I have lost 80+ pounds and have gone from falling out of a 38DD to a well fitting 34C. I'm not complaining though...it's nice being able to buy pretty bras from Victoria's Secret again and not having to worry about the girls bouncing all over when I run.
  • MsAprilNurse
    Options
    Have to wear 2 sports bras to hold the girls up cuz their sooo heavy.
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    i can't wait for my boobs to get a bit smaller- i'm thinking a backless dress to celebrate, without that awkward bra problem!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 C so you can have a little of mine LOL :P I wanna lose 20 lbs and I want to be in a 32 C or 38 B :)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I wish!!!!!! No matter how much I lose, my cup size rarely goes down (G-H!!!) although the around size does. I am hoping that with as much weight as I want to lose the girls (WOMEN!!) will go down significantly. Otherwise, I'll have to be rolling them up from my knees and stuffing them into a bra!!!!!!!!!! ;)
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my E's are down to C's right now. I do mind that they are now deflated and look like 2 week old helium balloons. Really??? I mean don't we have enough strikes without adding insult to this injury?

I'm getting a lift when I'm done. I am not losing this weight to only be healthy, there is vanity at stake here!

I'm having the same problem, though mine didn't start as big as yours, but the shape is disappointing! I liked how they looked when I was bigger! I want a lift, but I'll probably just wait until I'm in my 40s or 50s. I know they'll look bad then if they look deflated at 25!
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, small tatas are not a bad thing at all! I have always been between an A and a B cup. I was diagnosed with a breast tumor four years ago and just had surgery three weeks ago. I could have gone for some reconstructive surgery, but over the years I have come to like my size. Also, I'm just glad that these puppies are healthy now!

I am thrilled for you that your breasts are healthy now!

When I was young I did not even get into an almost A, I wanted breasts so badly. Started saving for breast implants but things always happened that were more important so the money went other places. Once I hit my mid to late 30's and I started putting on weight I started to have breasts too! At first I was happy, then I got huge everywhere....hated my breasts with a passion. I want them tiny and perky and pretty again! lol, never happy!

Thanks for the support! Haha just keep up the hard work and you will get to where you want to be someday. Most importantly, just learn to love your body each day while still keeping in mind what you want to improve. Having a positive attitude can go a long way.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    For those with sag..your breasts need excercise too..let them go free when you can and you'll find the sag will get less. I had'nt worn a bra for about two years and mine were looking great..then I started working, HAD to wear a bra for that and now they are sagging again. I hate bra's..wish they had never been invented. They always bruise my sides.

What, go bra less? It is like having a death wish, I will be tripping over the "girls"" all the time unless my panties can hold them in place. Darn things, they deflated like they were made of air. But I am still a 32 D, even after losing 15 lbs.
  • audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    WAHHH mine too:( I've always been heavy chested and darn proud but I'm now realizing the bliss of not having to wear a bra and not having sizing up because of my weight loss! WOO!:drinker:
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    just ordered new bras online last night, new measurements put at a 34 AA :(, maybe even a 32.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Haha, It does suck. When I started losing weight a while back, one of my guy friends joked saying not to lose my boobs.. Well...best bet he was the first to comment on my boob shrinkage when I lost it all. XD I'm starting to get used to my small ones now.