NSV at the beach

Options
amdahwd
amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
I am 30 pounds into my weight loss and came to the beach on a girl's trip this week. I am happy to report that we are packing up to go home and I did not have to scrounge around for clothing that would not be too tight and uncomfortable for the long ride home. I also ran/walked/jogged the beach daily, did water aerobics on my own, got on the elliptical, walked 948 steps on one day (that is 15 flights up and 15 flights down), and then started using the stairs to the 11th floor when coming in from the pool and beach.

I did not indulge in my diet. I went out to each one night and had a shrimp cocktail and shared a grilled shrimp and broccoli entree with another girl in the group. Every other night, we had food in the room and it was all delicious!

I do have to say it was easier to stay on track as between the 4 of us, we have lost over 200 pounds since the beginning of January. We all had a very successful vacation!

Replies

• WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Way to go. You are doing great
  • seebeachrun
    seebeachrun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    It's great that you are all making these changes together!
  • signgrrrl
    signgrrrl Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration!!! I am leaving for a weeks vacation June 8. I have lost 40lbs since Jan 16th. I am going to start the Ripped in 30 when it gets here(I'm going to die). I have some anxiety about the vacation ... dont want to lose any ground or momentem. I like the water aerobics idea and I plan to walk or run on the beach daily.. I'm glad you stuck with it and hope I can do the same after all this work.:glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!